Application forms


What are the opening/closing gates for  Kraków Live Festival 2018?

The festival area is open on August 17 and 18 from 4:00 PM until 2:30 AM.


Are under 18s allowed to the event?

All people under 15 years of age must be under the care of an adult guardian at the Event area (more info in the Festival Terms and Conditions). Guardians are obliged to fill in an adequate declaration available (in case of a parent/legal guardian download here – PDF file, in case of a person authorised by the parent/legal guardian download here – PDF file. Declarations are also available in tickets-to-wristband exchange points). Holding or filling in the form at the festival area by an under aged person does not give the minor under 15th year of age the right to independently enter the event area.


Do I need to bring and ID?

Yes, definitely! Considering your own safety it’s worth having an ID with you. Additionally such document will allow our staff to verify the age of participants under 18th year of age, entitled to independently enter the festival area. (point 5. and 11. of the Terms and Conditions of the Event). In the case of children holding a ticket with discount or entitled to free admission to the festival, parents or carers of the children are obliged to present the document confirming child’s age.


What other documents apart from ID documents do you accept?

If you don’t have a national ID, you can take any other valid photo ID, e.g. passport, driving licence or student card.


Should I come to the festival well in advance?

We recommend you to appear to the venue with advance as many people will come to the festival, therefore planning the last minute trip might make you miss the concert of your favourite artist.


Are single day passes or tickets available?

Yes! You can purchase single day passes HERE.


Can I bring my own food and drink to the festival?

No food or drinks are allowed to the festival area. You can buy meals and groceries in the catering areas and stalls at the festival.


Is there a deposit/lost property station at the festival?

Yes! For your convenience, there is a deposit  by the main entrance for the audience, where can leave all forbidden items in the festival area These points also function as lost property stations. The deposit charge is PLN 10 (approx. EUR 2.5) per usage.


How many stages are there this year at the festival?

This year, the festival will feature two stages: Main Stage and Cracow Stage.


Can I be a volunteer at the festival?

All the people interested in our festival are welcome to send their CV at


What facilities for the persons with disabilities have been applied at the area of Krakow Live Festival?

At the festival there will be such facilities for persons with disabilities as:

- volunteer assistance at the entrance from Al. Jana Pawła II 

- dedicated parking lot in front of the entrance from Al. Jana Pawła II 

- special wide gates dedicated to persons at wheelchairs located at the main entrance from Al. Jana Pawła II 

- view platforms for the privileged located next to the two main stages

-  an accessible toilets located next to each platform for the privileged and in toilet areas

- hardened way leading to the view platforms for the privileged

- greater part of the festival site is located on the concrete surface, which enables moving around on the wheelchair


Can pregnant women enter the festival area?

There will be special platforms at the festival area, which apart from the persons with disabilities, can be also used by the pregnant women. Due to the nature of the event (i.a. the volume of the sound and the number of participants, especially near the stage area) we ask the future mums to think over their participation in the festival thoroughly.


Can I take photos during the festival?

Yes, you can take photos, but only for your private use and only with a camera in your mobile phone. You cannot bring in professional cameras, camcorders and audio-video recording equipment, or to bring photographic equipment which might be used for professional reasons, e.g. cameras with interchangeable lens and/or zoom over 6x is forbidden. Tripods and the so-called "selfie sticks" are not allowed and photos must be taken for personal use only. Taking photos should not obstruct the view of other audience members.


Should every person in the camping area have a camping area ticket or just the owners of the tents?

Everyone in the camping area must be in possession of a camping area ticket.


Which items can’t be brought to the festival site?

Bringing photo cameras, film cameras or any other equipment recording audio-video (including GoPro), professional photo analog cameras or cameras with interchangeable lenses, own food and drinks, dangerous items (knives, sharp tools, gas, gun, laser pointers etc.), alcohol, drugs, selfie sticks, drones, tripods or large umbrellas with metal or wooden parts is prohibited. Festival goers can bring a small, folding umbrella.


Can I bring my power bank to the festival area?

Yes, you can bring a power bank no bigger than A5 paper size to the festival area.



Can persons for example with diabetes take necessary medicines and medical accessories with them, or can they bring their own food?

Persons whose health condition requires serving special medicines, can bring the medicines necessary for them, medical accessories to serve the medicines, food and drinks, however it is required to present a medical certificate about the necessity of having the medicines with you. Bringing your own food and drinks is possible only when it comes to the strict diets confirmed with medical certificate. Your food should be stored in a way which is compatible with the regulations contained in Terms and Conditions of the Festival and Muse special concert (drinks in cans, glass bottles or vacuum flasks are forbidden). Persons with diabetes can bring with them a sachets with fluid glucose, available in every pharmacy.


Should I print out my ticket if I have an electronic ticket?

Yes, electronic tickets must be printed out in order to exchange it to wristband.


How can I pay at the festival?

At the festival area you'll be able to pay with your card, mobile phone and payment band in Mastercard technology.


Can I buy a surcharge to the camping if I have a 1-day ticket?

Yes, owners of 1-day tickets can also buy a surcharge to the campsite. The surcharges can be bought only in Alter Shop:


Will there be an ATM machine on the festival area?

There will be a possibility of drawing the money out from the ATM machine, located in the first festival city.

Copyright © Alter Art 2011

Projekt i realizacja: Me & My Friends