TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EVENT
under the name
"KRAKÓW LIVE FESTIVAL"
KRAKÓW, AIRPORT - POLISH AVIATION MUSEUM, 18-19.08.2017
I GENERAL PROVISIONS:
1. The present terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions “) were issued in accordance with the articles of Mass Events Safety Act from March 20, 2009, Consolidated text: Dziennik Ustaw 2015, item 2139 (herein referred to as "Act") and in accordance with the articles of Civil Code.
2. The Terms and Conditions are issued by the promoter of event under the name “Kraków Live Festival”, which will take place on 18-19 August 2017 in Kraków, Airport-Polish Aviation Museum (hereinafter referred to as "Event"), that is, Alter Art Foundation with offices in Warsaw, Kazimierzowska 14, entered in the register of companies by Warsaw District Court under KRS number 4355154 (hereinafter referred to as "Promoter").
3. The Terms and Conditions are intended for all persons who will be staying in the area where Event will be taking place, in the course of Event. Every person staying in this area in the course of Event is obliged to abide by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions .
4. The aim of the Terms and Conditions is to ensure the safety of Event by defining the rules of behaviour of persons present at Event and of their use of the venue where Event is taking place as well as the use of the facilities situated in the venue, and, furthermore, to regulate the rights and duties of the participants of Event relating to the purchase of the entrance tickets for Event.
5. The terms used in the Terms and Conditions hereunder shall have the following meaning:
"Ticket": an individual permit of admission to Event, which must be exchanged for an Wristband (wristband) when entering Event Venue for the first time.
"Wristband": an Wristband issued by Promoter at the entrance of Event Venue in exchange for Ticket; Wristband has the form of an wristband, of which the design is established by The Promoter, fixed permanently on the wrist; Wristband can be used by one person only; damaging or tearing off of Wristband makes it invalid; transfer of Wristbands is forbidden;
"Areas": particular Areas of Event Venue: (i) Event Area, (ii) VIP Area, (iv) Catering Area, where the admission depends on the purchase of an appropriate kind of Ticket and, consequently, on being issued an appropriate Wristband;
"Security Service" and "Information Service": the persons appointed by The Promoter, including the employees of a security agency, carrying ID badges, to ensure the safety of persons participating in Event as well as to control the rights of Participants to enter Event Venue. The Security Service and Information Service members possess ID badges placed where they are visible, containing: the name of the issuer, identification number and photograph, expiry date, the stamp and signature of the issuer;
“Event Venue: a designated part of the airport by the Polish Aviation Museum, where Event is taking place or any other place to which Event may be moved to for important reasons and which will be announced to the public before Event.
"Event Participant ": a person taking part in Event on the basis of Wristband issued in exchange for Ticket. Event Participant may be a minor up to 16 years of age (under supervision of an adult person) after purchasing Tickets for both the minor and the adult; purchasing the tickets does not concern a minor under 3 years of age. Minors over 16 years of age may participate in the Event without adult supervision. Parents and guardians are obliged to possess a document confirming the first and last name and the age of the child.
II. SALE OF TICKETS:
6. Tickets are sold exclusively in authorised points of sale and at www.livefestival.pl, www.altersklep.pl and www.eBilet.pl websites. Tickets may be sold solely at face value. The list of authorised points of sale is available on www.livefestival.pl website.
7. The resale of Tickets at auctions, as bidding, or in any other form of resale at a profit is forbidden. To publicly offer transferring the ownership of Tickets as prizes in any and all competitions, sweepstakes, premiums or any other promotions is forbidden even if free of charge.
8. Promoter informs that under the article 133 of the Act of 20 May 1971 - the Code of Petty Offences: "Whoever purchases entrance tickets for artistic, entertainment or sports events with the aim of reselling them at a profit or whoever sells such tickets at a profit is subject to penalty of arrest, restriction of liberty or a fine. Attempting as well as aiding and abetting to do so are punishable."
9. Wristband will be obtained solely in exchange for original Ticket purchased in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Ticket purchased with breaching the Terms and Conditions may be nullified by the Promoter. The Promoter warns that the purchase of Tickets from other parties puts the buyer at risk of buying a forged ticket, which will lead to the refusal to exchange Ticket for Wristband and of the admission of the ticket holder to Event.
10. The disabled persons who want to participate in Event with their assisting person are obliged to purchase Ticket for each person individually.
III. ADMISSION TO EVENT VENUE AND AREAS:
11. The admission to Event Venue is granted to all who possess an identification document and Ticket which, at the first entrance into Event Venue, will be exchanged to Wristband. Each next admission to Event Venue is granted to Participants carrying an undamaged Wristband fixed permanently on their wrists.
If Participant of Event is a minor up to 16 years of age, he/she can participate in Event only if supervised by an adult person who, on entering Event for the first time, will sign the declaration of taking responsibility for the minor, provided by Promoter at the information desk.
12. Irrespective of meeting the conditions stated above in point 11 above, in accordance with the Provisions of the act, Promoter is obliged to refuse admission to Event Venue to the following:
(a) persons on whom the following ruling was made forbidding them an admission to mass events, or obliging them to refrain from staying in the areas where mass events are taking place, made by the court on a convicted person owing to conditional suspension of the execution of imprisonment or on a juvenile on the basis of Article 6, subparagraph 2 of the act of 26 October 1982 - the Act on proceedings in cases of juveniles. This also applies to persons against whom a national or international stadium ban has been issued, within the meaning of the Act,
(b) persons who refuse to undergo the activities described in point 22 of the Terms and Conditions.
(c) persons under the visible influence of alcohol, intoxicants, psychotropic drugs or any other agents with similar effect;
(d) persons carrying weapons or other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic materials, flammables, alcoholic drinks, psychoactive agents or substances.
e) persons acting violently, provocatively or in any other way which might threaten safety and order.
The decision whether or not the objects are dangerous rests upon the Security Service.
13. The Promoter may refuse admission to the Event and the right to remain in Event Area to the following:
a) persons without Wristbands;
b) persons wearing boots with metal endings;
c) persons whose appearance makes their identification impossible;
d) persons carrying plastic or glass containers, cans, etc.
e) persons who do not have identification documents.
14. Admission to specific Areas is granted to persons carrying an appropriate Wristband.
IV. ORDER AND ORGANIZATIONAL REGULATIONS BINDING IN EVENT VENUE:
15. The Promoter ensures safety of the persons present at Event as well as the order in the course of Event, by, among others:
a) providing Security Service and Information Service with distinctive elements of clothing;
b) appointing a security manager, in charge of Security Service, Information Service and the management of their work;
c) providing medical assistance and sanitary facilities;
d) changing the place of Event, shall the need arise.
16. Event Participants and any other persons staying at Event Venue are obliged to comply with the orders of Security Service, including the security manager. The refusal to comply with these orders may result from the fact that they are in contradiction with the generally biding law.
17. Event Participants and any other persons staying at Event Venue are obliged to behave in a way which does not threaten safety of other persons taking part in Event and, in particular, to abide by the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. It is forbidden to damage signs and information boards, advertising media, devices and equipment located in Event Venue, etc. Participants are obliged to use sanitary facilities only for their intended purpose.
18. Event Participants as well as any other persons who are at Event Venue are obliged to wear valid Wristbands on their wrists. The lack of Wristband or the possession of a broken or damaged wristband or the one not fastened on the hand is tantamount to expel such person from Event Venue. In case of breaking or damaging the wristband (at event venue), Event Participant is obliged to report to the security manager at the Event Venue exit gate with the damaged wristband immediately to replace the damaged wristband with a new one. Only the Wristband damaged inside Event Venue, and not outside it, is subject to replacement. Leaving the Event Venue with damaged or removed Wristband without notifying the Security Manager is tantamount to quitting the Event with no re-admission.
19. If Participant notifies Promoter beforehand on the need to remove Wristband after leaving Event Venue on a given day and prior to re-entering Event Venue on the following day (e.g. due to the occupation performed by Participant), only the same Participant shall be entitled to re-enter Event Venue and to obtain a new Wristband upon returning the previous Wristband and having the Participant's identity verified by Promoter. Participant shall make the aforementioned notification in the information points, located in front of each entrance to Event Venue. The notification should be made before Participant enters Event Venue for the first time or, at the latest, prior to when Participant leaves Event Venue; in this case, Participant is obliged to produce a non-damaged Wristband on their wrist and an identification document. Participant shall collect the new Wristband in the point where the notification was made. The above procedure entails the Participant bearing the handling fee in the amount of PLN 5 per each wristband change. The above procedure shall not apply to wristbands removed by Participants without prior notice to Promoter.
20. It shall be prohibited to:
a) bring in and carry: cameras, camcorders and audio-video recording equipment, or to bring photographic equipment which might be used for professional reasons, e.g. cameras with interchangeable lens and/or zoom over 6x is forbidden. Tripods and the so-called "selfie sticks" are not allowed and photos must be taken for personal use only. Taking photos should not obstruct the view of other audience members.
b) to bring dogs and other animals into Event Venue.
c) bring drinks and food, excluding persons whose health condition requires specific diet confirmed with medical certificate.
21. The Promoter is entitled to record the proceedings of Event, in particular persons' conduct, by means of sound/image recording devices, within the scope defined by Act and executor provisions. The materials obtained by the recording of the proceedings of Event may be used as evidence to initiate criminal proceedings or proceedings in cases of offences, or as evidence significant for such proceedings being in progress will be handed over by the Promoter to the district prosecutor appropriate for Event Venue or the Police. The materials obtained by the recording of the proceedings of Event which do not contain anything which may be used as evidence to initiate criminal proceedings or proceedings in cases of offences, or as evidence significant for such proceedings being in progress are stored for at least one month after the end of Event and then they are destroyed in front of the commission.
22. Security and Information Service, carrying ID badges placed where they are visible, are entitled, under the provisions of Act, to:
a) verify the right to participate in Event,
b) check the identification documents of Participants in order to establish their identity,
c) inspect the contents of persons' bags and clothes in case of suspicion that these persons bring in or carry objects described in points 12 d), 13 d) or point 20 of the Terms and Conditions,
d) verify whether persons have the right to participate in Event, and in case of finding that they do not - call them on to leave Event;
e) give safety orders to persons disturbing the peace or acting against the Terms and Conditions of mass events, and in case their orders are not carried out - call them on to leave Event;
f) use physical force in cases mentioned in article 11, point 1 and 2 of the Act of May 24, 2013 on the form of incapacitating holds and similar defence techniques in case the property they were entrusted with is in danger or to repulse the attack on a member of Security Service or another person, in accordance with the rules defined in Article 38 in Persons and Property Protection Act (Journal of Laws No 114, item 740, as amended),
g) apprehend persons directly threatening the life and health of other persons as well as the protected property, in order to hand them over to the Police immediately.
23. Security Service and Information Service are obliged to expel from Event Venue all persons whose behaviour disturbs public order or violates Terms and Conditions.
24. Depending on potential risk and needs, Security Service and Information Service members can be equipped with, among others:
- handheld metal detectors,
- specimens of tickets, wristbands and invitations,
- other necessary and legally permitted means of personal protection.
25. A member of Security or Information Service verifies if a person is entitled to participate in Event by:
- verifying whether the person has a valid Ticket and, after its exchange, a Wristband,
- comparing the presented document with the specimen.
26. In case any objects which it is forbidden to bring in and possess at Event are found in the inspected bags or clothes, a member of Security Service refuses the person in whose belongings such objects have been found the admission to Event or expels the person from the area in which the Event is taking place.
27. In case any weapons or other dangerous objects, alcohol, explosives, pyrotechnic materials, flammable materials, intoxicants and psychotropic drugs are found in the inspected bags or clothes, a member of Security service apprehends the person in whose belongings such objects have been found and after confiscating these objects, writes a protocol of this action and then hands the person over to the Police along with the confiscated objects.
28. The persons who were refused the admission to Event or participation in it, or who were expelled from Venue in accordance with The Terms and Conditions or the Act are not entitled to a refund of the Ticket price.
29. It is forbidden to perform any commercial or other economic activity without the Promoter’s authorisation, as well as to perform any promotional or advertising activity in the Event Area without the Promoter’s authorisation .
30. The Promoter establishes the following Areas of Event:
- Technical and social base,
- Areas, audience – mass event area,
- VIP area,
- Main entrance sets,
- Points of permanent duty of security services,
- Catering areas, i.e. separate and closed catering and commercial Areas where beer is sold, that are excluded from the area of mass event and only in these Areas the beer bought there may be consumed.
31. Promoter provides fire safety by ensuring that:
a) service staff, Security and Information Service and Promoter know the location of basic fire-fighting equipment and fire hydrants as well as fire Terms and Conditions;
b) Security and Information Service must be trained in: rules of conducting evacuation, methods of alerting Fire Brigade, rules of the use of basic fire-fighting equipment and first-aid.
32. In the course of Event, the Promoter and Event Participants, as well as any other persons staying in its venue are obliged to abide by the provisions of Education in Sobriety and Alcoholism Prevention Act.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF EVENT PARTICIPANTS:
33. Promoter informs that due to a considerable number of participants, the necessity to exchange tickets for wristbands and the necessary control and safety means used at the entrance to the Event, Participants are obliged to arrive at the Venue in an appropriate, no less than 2-hour advance.
34. Promoter informs that Event Participants, as well as any other persons staying in Event Venue, will be continuously exposed to loud sound, which may cause hearing damage. During Event, stroboscopic lights will be used.
35. The Promoter also records the proceedings of Event for documentation purposes as well as promotion and advertising of Event and events in the following years, the Promoter and sponsors. The images of persons staying at Event Venue might be recorded and subsequently broadcast for documentation, reporting, advertising or promotional purposes.
36. Any complaints may be submitted to the following correspondence address of The Promoter, within 14 days from the closing date of Event:
ALTER ART FOUNDATION
Kazimierzowska 14, 02-589 Warsaw.
37. The Promoter reviews complaints filed in accordance with point 36 above within 21 days from handling the containing registered letter to the Promoter. The complaining party must have the registered mail receipt.
38. Exhausting the complaint procedure specified in this section of the Terms and Conditions is the condition of submitting claims.
VII. PENAL PROVISIONS UNDER THE ACT:
39. Whoever does not carry out the safety orders issued under the provisions of Act or The Terms and Conditions by the Promoter, Security or Information Service, is subject to punishment of arrest, restriction of liberty or a fine.
40. Whoever brings in or carriesweapons, other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic products or materials likely to start a fire at Event is subject to punishment of arrest or restriction of liberty.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS:
41. All rights to the name and logo of Event are reserved for the Promoter. Official programmes and Event-related merchandise will be sold exclusively at Event Venue or in the outlets authorised by the Promoter.
42. The status of the sponsor of Event is granted exclusively by the Promoter.
43. Promoter shall not be liable for for the consequences of force majeure.
44. The Terms and Conditions are available:
- at the Festival website, i.e.: www.livefestival.pl
- at the information points in Event Venue;
- in the box offices in Event Venue;
45. Any correspondence to the Promoter must be sent to the address specified in point 36, in writing, by registered mail.
46. Security- and Information Service may issue their own safety and fire instructions in accordance with the provisions of the law in force.
47. In the matters not defined by Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Act shall apply.
48. The Terms and Conditions come into force on 8 March 2017.
Warsaw, 8 March 2017